With this here text we intend to brief you on a few important rules every resident in the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski” dormitories must strictly follow. By submitting a request to be accommodated in the aforementioned dormitories, you are declaring that you’ve familiarized yourself with all rules, guidelines and orders you need to be aware of during your stay. By the aforementioned rules, guidelines and orders we mean – Order for accommodation (Заповед за настаняване, номер 19-291/22.07.2020г.), Guidelines for the Use of the Student Dormitories of Sofia University (Правилник за ползване на студентските общежития на Софийски университет), Rules for the Use of Student Dormitories and Cafeterias (Наредба за ползване на студентските общежития и столове). This includes the following important points:
- People accommodated in Sofia University’s dormitories need to pay their monthly rent, as well as their bills. This applies to every student, PhD student and resident with the exclusion of those, whose bills are being paid by their Embassy.
- You can pay utilities at building complex 42B, online at epay, at epay’s registers or in a bank. For your convenience, on our web site (https://students.uni-sofia.bg/kn/) we have explained the steps you must follow in order to pay online successfully.
- People accommodated at Sofia University’s student dormitories need to: comply with all sanitary requirements; to not disturb the peace in the building complex they reside in; to present a Student Book (Студентска книжка) to the Dormitory manager; to leave the dormitory after they have lost their right to reside in it as the Guidelines (Правилника за ползване на студентските общежития на Софийски университет „Св. Климент Охридски“) state (especially in cases where the student does not possess student rights anymore); when they vacate the room, the students must leave the room and its property, as well as pay all utilities to PSBO (leaving the dormitory happens by the established order, which you can check at the Accommodation Commission’s Facebook page. If you happen to disregard any rule, you will be classified as an unlawful resident and will have your administrative rights suspended.)
- People accommodated at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”’s dormitories must make sure to provide 24-hour access to the Dormitory Manager and all authorized personnel for routine check-ups to prevent accidents, to check whether the access regime is kept, as well as whether the residents meet the right sanitary requirements.
- People residing at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”’s dormitories are omitted from lending their dormitory access card and room keys to other people and illegally hosting people.
- Follow the Accommodation Commission’s Facebook page, where we constantly update you on important matter regarding your stay in Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”’s dormitories. If any questions surface, do not be afraid to contact us in Facebook messenger or call us during work hours at 02/86 22 916.
The Accommodation Committee wishes you an enjoyable stay at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”’s dormitories and wishes you a successful academic year!